Kaspersky Lab: Kaspersky Antivirus Protection & Internet Security
Antivirus or anti-virus software or anti-malware software, is computer software used to prevent, detect and remove malicious software. Antivirus software provides protection from computer threats including malicious browser hijackers, ransomware, keyloggers, backdoors, rootkits, trojan horses, worms, malicious LSPs, dialers, fraud tools, adware and spyware. It also protects computer from infected malicious URLs, spam, scam and phishing attacks, online identity, online banking attacks, social engineering techniques, and DOS attacks. The primary purpose of antivirus is to protect computers from viruses and remove any viruses that are found. Most antivirus programs include both automatic and manual scanning capabilities.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus is an antivirus program developed by Kaspersky Lab with the aim of protecting users from malware and viruses. Eugene Kaspersky developed this antivirus software in 1989. In 1997, he co-founded Kaspersky Labs providing cybersecurity to 400 million users and 270,000 corporate clients today. This program is lightweight, easy-to-use and offers solid protection. For three consecutive years, Kaspersky security technologies have been the most tested and most highly awarded. Kaspersky products have consistently achieved more first place awards and more Top 3 ratings than any other merchant’s offerings. It is the Bronze Award Winner for 2017.
• Provides basic protection for users’ computer that includes antivirus file, software and website scan.
• System rollback and URL danger advisement.
• Has anti-phishing, anti-ransomware and anti-malware engine.
• Provides real-time protection against ransomware, viruses and malware.
• Scans all incoming data and files, received through email, instant messages or USB drives.
• Automatic exploit prevention.
• Control over internet traffic.
• Vulnerability search. The software can track down any infections, set things right and heal the damage.
• Simplifies security with online control. Its on-screen keyboard helps protect sensitive information through online bank and credit card accounts.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus is the leading best antivirus programs for computers running in any version of the Windows operating system. It offers its Hybrid Protection, which combines the power of Kaspersky’s cloud with its customers’ devices. Customers are automatically updated without having to click or download anything, for the latest update protections. This feature is only available during a customer’s valid licensing period. Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2017, is priced at $31 for a PC, with one-year subscription, and 30-day trial free.