- Breathtaking vistas trekking.
- Immerse yourself in Nepali life & Explore the typical Nepali Village.
- Enjoy trekking on one of the best trails in the world.
- Explore the Hindu shrine of Pashupatinath and the giant Buddhist stupa at Boudhanath in Kathmandu.
- Cross the world’s highest navigable pass, the Thorong La Pass (5416m).
- Travel to the world’s deepest gorge, the Kali Gandaki Gorge.
- Spectacular views of Mount Annapurna, Thorung Mountain, Annapurna IV and Annapürna Himal and Nilgiri, Chulus west and East, Dhaulagiri, Tukuche hill.
- Visit Muktinath, the holy place of Muktinath for both Hindus and Buddhists
- Visit Manang’s beautiful district and witness its beauty.
- Crossing the widest pass in the world at 5,416 meters, the Thorong La Pass.
Trek Facts: Is this trip right for you?
LOCATION: Annapurna Circuit
ELEVATION: 5416 m
CURRENCY: Nepalese rupee (NPR)
NEAREST AIRPORT: Tribhuvan International Airport, Pokhara Airport
TIME ZONE: Nepal Standard Time (UTC+05:45) DST not observed
TRAVEL STYLE: ACTIVE: Hiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures, made for outdoor types.
SERVICE LEVEL: BASIC: Simple and clean hotels and hostels (Teahouse/Lodge); affordable public and private transport; many optional activities.
PHYSICAL RATING: CHALLENGING
Extreme climbing, walking or other fitness events in high altitudes. Get ready to sweat a little bit.
TRIP TYPE: GROUP SMALL: Small group; Maximum 15, average 12
AGE REQUIREMENT: 112 + An adult must be accompanied by any travellers under the age of 18.
PERMIT NEEDED: ACAP, TIMS
Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) Permit and Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) Permit. Issued in Kathmandu.
SEASONS: March, April, May, September, October, November
Day 01 – Arrive in Kathmandu (1,400 m). Overnight at a Hotel.
Day 02 – Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour. Rest of day at leisure.
Day 03 – Drive from Kathmandu to Besisahar
Day 04 – Drive Besisahar- Timang (2270m,4-5 hrs
Day 05 – Trek Timang – Chame (2670m, 4-5hrs
Day 06 – Chame (2730 m) – Pisang (3186 m) 6-7 hrs
Day 07 – Pisang (3186 m) – Manang village (3540 m) via Ghyaru and Ngawal. 7-8 hours
Day 08 – Rest day and acclimatization. Explore Manang.
Day 09 – Manang (3540 m) – Yak Kharka (4050 m) 6 hrs
Day 10 – Yak Kharka (4050 m) – Thorong Phedi (4510 m) 4 hrs
Day 11 – Thorong Phedi (4510 m) – Muktinath (3760 m) via Thorong-La pass (5416 m) 9 hrs
Day 12 – Muktinath (3760 m) – Jomsom (2720m) 5-4 hrs
Day 13 – Drive to Tatopani (1190m,3-4 hrs)
Day 14 – Tatopani (1190 m) – Ghorepani (2800 m) 8-9 hrs
Day 15 – Ghorepani – Tadapani (2630m,) 5-6 hrs
Day 16 – Tadapani – Ghandruk (1940m, 4-3 hrs)
Day 17 – Ghandruk – Pokhara ( 4 hrs)
Day 18 – Flight Pokhara to Kathmandu or drive 8 hrs
Day 19 – Kathmandu-Final Departure
I’d like to hear more about it and answer some questions in the reviews below. Before you leave, do not hesitate to leave a note behind.
Disclaimer: Alert! This blog post includes promotional links and all hyperlink purchases lead to a minor commission. No extra sum will be charged. Please note that we only promote resources we exclusively use and love.