- Amazing panoramic views
- Discover the typical village in Nepal
Trek in Manaslu ‘s wild and isolated place
- Witness the magnificent view of the Manaslu Mountains (8163 m) – the 8th highest peak in the earth.
- Explore the Pashupatinath Hindu Temple and the massive Katmandu Buddhist Stupa
- Cross Larkya La Pass located at an altitude of 5,213 meters.
- Explore flora and fauna in the remote conservation area of Manaslu.
- Explore real villages in Hindu and Tibetan form, where people adopt various traditional forms of life
Trek Facts: Is this trip right for you?
ELEVATION: 5125 m
CURRENCY: Nepalese rupee (NPR)
NEAREST AIRPORT: Tribhuvan International Airport,
TIME ZONE: DST not complied with in Nepal Standard Time (UTC+05:45)
TRAVEL STYLE: ACTIVE: Outdoor-based camping, biking, sailing, rafting and kayaking activities.
SERVICE LEVEL: BASIC: Clean and easy (tea-house / lodge) hotels and hostels, accessible public and private transit, other available amenities.
PHYSICAL RATING: DIFFICULT
TRIP TYPE: SMALL GROUP: Max 15, avg 12 Small group
AGE REQUIREMENT: 12 + : An adult must be accompanied to any traveler under the age of 18.
PERMIT NEEDED:, MCAP, ACAP, TIMS . Restricted Area Permit to Manaslu
SEASONS: March, April, May, September, October, November
Day 01 – Arrive in Kathmandu (1,400 m). Overnight at a Hotel.
Day 02 – Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour. Rest of day at leisure.
Day 03 – Drive from Kathmandu to Soti Khola (710m) about 8 hrs drive
Day 04 – Sotikhola to MachhaKhola
Day 05 – MachhaKhola to Jagat
Day 06 – Jagat to Deng
Day 07 – Deng to Namrung
Day 08 – Namrung to Samagaun
Day 09 – Acclimatization day at Samagaun
Day 10 – Samagaun to Samdo
Day 11 – Samdo to Dharmasala
Day 12 – Dharma Sala to Bhimthang. 3720m (8/9 hrs)
Day 13 – Bhimthang to Surkee
Day 14 – Surkee to Tal
Love to hear all about it and answer any further questions. Don’t hesitate to leave a remark down beneath before you leave.