VMware Workstation | Virtual Machine
VMware Workstation is a virtual machine software that allows you to run a virtual computer within your physical computer. VMware Workstation is used for x86 and x86-64 computers to run multiple operating systems over a single physical host computer. With the help of virtual machine, you can try new operating system such as Linux or even you can visit those websites you don’t trust also you can test different kind of software and the effects of computer viruses on system.
It works as a bridge between virtual machine and the host for all kinds of hardware resources including USB devices hard disks, and CD-ROMs. VMware Workstation supports hardware compatibility. It helps the network or system administrators to check, test and verify the client server environment. Administrator can also switch between different virtual machines at same time.
- 64-bit x86 Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or equivalent, AMD Athlon™ 64 FX Dual Core Processor or equivalent
1.3GHz or faster core speed.
- 2GB RAM minimum/ 4GB RAM recommended
- Windows and Linux operating systems.
- 16-bit or 32-bit display adapter. 3D effects will most likely not work well inside the virtual operating system, so gaming is not always efficient.
- 1.5 GB of free space to install VMware Workstation
I would love to hear all about it and answer any further questions you may have in the comments below. Feel free to leave a comment down below before you leave.
Disclaimer: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. and I will receive a commission whenever someone purchases a product. You won’t be charged any extra amount; in fact, you will receive exclusive discount for using those links.