What is Revenuehits and why is it one of the best adsense alternatives?
RevenueHits is a self -service digital platform for publishers who look to monetize a variety of online assets including websites, search engines, toolbars and more. It is the simplest way to convert digital assets into income property, and you can optimize your earnings with the industry’s best offers.
Revenuehits is a performance based CPA (Call-per-Action) Advertising network, where you will be paid only when an action is made for ad-clicks or impressions you bring. It was established in 2008, owned and operated by Intango Ltd, an Israel-based company consisting of high professionals in the field of online marketing and an expert finance. As a global program, it has extended its operations in many countries and is still growing.
Why Revenuehits as one of the best alternative?
RevenueHits is considered to be one of the best alternatives to Google Adsense. Publishers looking to generate more revenue are increasingly finding success with RevenueHits. Some of the reasons why include:
• Efficient tool to monetize
• Revenuehits shows ads/offers depending on the traffic brought by publisher rather than bringing blog traffic that advertisers need. As a publisher, if you have a decent traffic to convert, you can make more money.
• Efficient operation offered by professionals. Expert’s decisions about how to best approach your marketing efforts supports to optimize your earnings by finding the best performing offers for your site.
• Strong ability to integrate their contextual text ads into other formats on your site or as standalone ads.
• Quick responsive customer service via email.
• Easy to register as it does not have any minimum requirements and strict policies like Google adsense.
• High payout in its class.
• User-friendly interface.
RevenueHits ad serving technology has been delivering its services to more than two billion impressions daily worldwide. Therefore, it is the simplest way to convert digital assets and make more earnings.