Join AOL for News, Weather, Entertainment, Finance & Lifestyle
American Online (AOL) is an American global mass media corporation founded in 1983. It develops, grows, and invests in brands and web sites mostly based in New York. It is an online service served worldwide. It offers digital distribution of content, products, and services to its customers, publishers and advertisers.
AOL had provided dial-up service to Americans. But, as the service lost its ground in mid-2000s, AOL’s lost vast majority of its value and retracted fortunes. On 2015, it made deal with Microsoft and acquired several tech properties to boost their mobile ad-tech capabilities. AOL provides its services in the following areas: content, advertising, local, membership and AOL ventures.
How to join AOL:
1. Firstly, type www.aol.com or aol.com on any opened web browser. Hit enter button.
2. Once the homepage is loaded fully, at left hand side, you can see various options.
3. Click in the ‘sign in/ join’ option.
4. A dialog box will appear. Again click on “Get a free username” option below the ‘sign in’ button.
5. A form with lots of blank boxes will appear titled ‘Let’s create your account’.
6. Fill out the form as asked typing your name, password, DOB, gender, zip code, mobile no. etc.
7. You will be also asked to set a security question and to rewrite a given capcha.
8. After doing all the above, just click on ‘sign up’ button at below.
How to sign in:
- Firstly, type www.aol.com or aol.com on any opened web browser. Hit enter button.
- Once the homepage is loaded fully, at left hand side, you can see various options.
- Click in the ‘sign in/ join’ option.
- After that, a dialog box will appear asking your email/ username or password.
- Type the current email or password, then click ‘sign in’ button below that.
- You can also sign in Aol through your Google+ account, Facebook account, Twitter account or Yahoo account.
- In case, if you cannot remember your account password, then click on the ‘forgot password’ option. Proceed the process till the end to recover a new password.